Xi'an Prius Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd
Address:Room 0836, Euro-Asia International Building A, Ouya avenue, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China
Wolfberry has been respected as a good product for health care since ancient times. It has good effect on nourish and health care, which is recognized by people. So what kind of nutritional value and efficacy does wolfberry have? And how to eat wolfberry?
From the point of nutrition viewing, wolfberry is rich in a variety of nutrients needed by the human body. Studies have confirmed that wolfberry contains up to 20 kinds of amino acids, which can be absorbed and utilized by the body to enhance physical fitness.
In addition, wolfberry contains abundant carotene and vitamin A, and carotene is a good source of vitamin A transformation. Therefore, goji has a good role in helping to maintain normal visual function.
How to eat goji that can Invigorate kidney ?
1. When you are cook porridge, you can add some goji into porridge.
2. Put some wolfberries in soymilk.
3. Chewing wolfberry is more kidney-tonifying than pot soup. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide is a kind of protein polysaccharide. If it extracted by boiling and heating, it will denaturate and lead to lower efficacy.
And you can some Goji extract products to boil tea or other ways.
How much wolfberry should we eat for one day?
In generally speaking, Chinese wolfberry is suitable for all ages, but it should not be eaten more. It is a medicine.
In generally speaking, healthy adults eat about 20 grams of wolfberry a day is more appropriate; if you think of the effect of treatment, it is better to eat about 30 grams a day. The most suitable food for Chinese wolfberry is people with weak physique and poor resistance, but they must eat a little every day and persist in eating for a long time in order to achieve results.
Goji contains high sugar content, 19.3 grams per 100 grams of sugar, diabetes patients should be cautious.
How to choose the best goji?
1. Color. Fresh wolfberries are vary in color according to their origin, but their color is soft, lustrous and fleshy. However, most dyed wolfberries are old products, which it’s poor flesh quality, no luster, but is attractive with appearance. All the dyed wolfberries are red. Most of the tip pedicels of Lycium barbarum are yellow or white, but dyed wolfberries are dark brown baked with sulphur.
2. Shape. Lycium barbarum is generally oblong. It soaked with alum will have shining spots on the surface when irradiated by light. Goji with poison will feel sticky, while natural Lycium barbarum is drier.
3. Odor. If you smell the irritating smell, you can be sure that wolfberry has been fumigated by sulfur.
4. Taste. Alum-soaked wolfberry chews bitterly with alum, while sulphur-beaten wolfberry tastes sour, astringent and bitter.
If you want our products, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org