Konjac Mannan Extract is also known as glucomannan. Glucomannan is the most abundant dietary fiber in nature with the highest concentration. It is well known that the most important quality of soluble dietary fiber is its viscosity, which is the most important factor in reducing the blood glucose concentration index after meals and maintaining its overall stability. The higher the viscosity, the better the efficacy
Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia. The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
Processing procedures: Use konjac fine flour as the raw material, which is purified and removed of starch, ashes, fiber, pigment, alkaloid and other impurities, so as to obtain highly purified glucomannan, with a content of 80-95% on air-dried basis. Modern advanced craftsmanship is adopted for the processing and edible alcohol is used as the carrier without application of any chemical additive so as to ensure the quality and purity of products.
Konjac Mannan Extract
White fine powder
Bag and Drum
1.The most abundant grape mannan in konjac has a strong swelling power, and it has more than any kind of vegetable gum's sticky toughness, which can fill the gastrointestinal tract, eliminate hunger, and control the body weight because the heat contained is minimal. To achieve the goal of weight loss and bodybuilding;
2.It has the effect of lowering fat. Some nutritionists in foreign countries have done such an experiment. They divide the mice into two groups and feed the same amount of high-fat foods. One group does not add konjac, the other group adds a small amount of konjac powder, and the result is a small group of konjac. The cholesterol content in white mice is 100 mg lower than the other group. Scientists believe that konjac contains some chemicals that can lower serum cholesterol and triglycerides, which can effectively reduce high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease;
3. Konjac Mannan Extract contains a gel-like chemical that has the magical power of anti-cancer and anti-cancer. As long as the mature konjac is simply extracted and separated to make konjac flour, and then the fine powder is heated with water, a konjac gel can be produced. After being eaten into the body, the gel can form a translucent film coat that adheres to the intestinal wall and hinders the absorption of various harmful substances, especially carcinogens. Therefore, the konjac is also called "anti-cancer magic coat";
4. Konjac can increase the secretion of intestinal enzymes, speed up the removal of sediment on the intestinal wall, and expel it as soon as possible. Therefore, konjac can not only appetite food, but also remove intestinal waste;
5. Konjac also contains pectin, alkaloids, 17 kinds of amino acids and trace elements beneficial to the human body, and has obvious curative effect on modern rich diseases. In addition, konjac also contains a natural antibiotic, which is made from konjac flour as the main raw material. After being made into other foods, konjac can form an antibacterial film on the surface of the food, which can prevent bacterial invasion, prolong storage time, and protect against freshness. The role of bacteria.
1. Maintain digestive system health.
2. enhance immune system.
3. Reduce cholesterol and hypertension.
4. Reduce insulin and triglyceride.
5. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, diabetes and other diseases.