Echinacea is one of the most popular herbs in America today. Echinacea is a Native American medicinal plant named for the prickly scales in its large conical seed head, which resembles the spines of an angry hedgehog (echinos is Greek for hedgehog).
Archaeologists have found evidence that Native Americans may have used echinacea for more than 400 years to treat infections and wounds, and as a general "cure-all." Throughout history people have used echinacea to treat scarlet fever, syphilis, malaria, blood poisoning, and diphtheria. Although this herb was popular during the 18th and 19th centuries, its use began to decline in the United States after the introduction of antibiotics. Echinacea preparations became increasingly popular in Germany throughout the 20th century. In fact, most of the scientific research on echinacea has been conducted in Germany.
Today, people use Echinacea Extract Chicoric Acid to shorten the duration of the common cold and flu, and reduce symptoms, such as sore throat (pharyngitis), cough, and fever. Many herbalists also recommend echinacea to help boost the immune system and help the body fight infections.
1. Echinacea Extract Chicoric Acid has antiviral effect.
2. Treat arthritis or skin dieases,promoting wound repair,relieving toothache and pain of scald.
3. Treat arthritis or skin dieases,promoting wound repair,relieving toothache and pain of scald.
4. With the function of anti-virus,anti-fungi,anti-tumor,anti-bacterial,anti-infections and anti-cancer.
1. Applied in health product field, it can be made into nutrient liquid, capsule and granule to enhance immunity.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be made into oral liquid and capsules to prevent cancer.
Hot Tags: echinacea extract chicoric acid, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, cheap, price, customized, buy, bulk, high quality, in stock