Xi'an Prius Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd
Address:Room 0836,Euro-Asia International Building A,Ouya avenue ,Xi'an,Shaanxi Province ,China.
The main function of Broccoli extract:
Cauliflower extract, active ingredient is sulforaphane. Its main function as below:
1. Anti-cancer anti-cancer: cauliflower contains antioxidant anti-cancer trace elements, long-term consumption can reduce breast cancer, rectal cancer and gastric cancer and other cancer risk.
2. Cleavage of blood vessels: cauliflower is one of the foods containing more flavonoids, flavonoids in addition to prevent infection, or a good blood vessel cleaning agent, can prevent cholesterol oxidation, prevent platelets coagulation into blocks, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke ;
3. Rich dimension K:
4. detoxification of the liver: more to eat cauliflower will strengthen the blood vessel wall, not easy to rupture. Rich vitamin C content, so that cauliflower can enhance liver detoxification capacity, and can improve the body's power, to prevent the occurrence of colds and scurvy;
5. Vitamin C messenger: cauliflower vitamin C content is extremely high, not only conducive to human growth and development, more importantly, can improve the body's function, promote liver detoxification, enhance human physique, increase disease resistance, improve the body's body function.
6. Bioactivity: Studies have shown that an enzyme extracted from cauliflower can prevent cancer, which is called radish, which has the effect of increasing the activity of carcinogens detoxifying enzymes. In addition, the cauliflower also contains dithiol thione, The formation of melanin enzymes and prevent the formation of skin pigmentation spots, regular consumption of scalable appetizers, the skin has a very good whitening effect.
Besides the latest study found that a concentrated powder extracted from cauliflower has been shown to be very effective in patients with type 2 diabetes. This extract can reduce the blood glucose level of diabetic patients by 10%.
A chemical called radish sulfur found in cauliflower buds has previously been shown to have the effect of reducing blood glucose levels in diabetic rats.
The team gave 97 patients with type 2 diabetes to take concentrated doses of sulforaphane or placebo for 3 months. Of which only 3 people continue to take metformin. Those who do not take metformin can also control blood glucose levels in the absence of drugs.
The results showed that blood glucose levels were reduced by 10% compared with those taking control agents. The effect of these extracts is most pronounced in obese subjects who have "dysregulated" diabetes, and their basal blood glucose levels are relatively high at the beginning.
Further investigation showed that metformin and sulforaphane could reduce blood sugar, but they did not work the same way. Metformin makes cells more sensitive to insulin, so they can absorb more blood in the blood like a sponge. While radish sulfur is reduced blood glucose by inhibiting blood glucose production by stimulating blood sugar.
Researchers say cauliflower extract is a useful addition to metformin, rather than competitive. Many patients with diabetes because of kidney syndrome can not take metformin, in this case, cauliflower extract will be a potential alternative.