Xi'an Prius Biological Engineering Co.,Ltd
Address:Room 0836,Euro-Asia International Building A,Ouya avenue ,Xi'an,Shaanxi Province ,China.
Garcinia Cambogia is a kind of tree of the Dicotyledonousaceae. It also known as Maraba tamarind, which results in the same yellow and plant species. The Garcinia Cambogia fruit and the orange are almost the same size, the outer surface is very similar to a pumpkin, and there are often several longitudinal grooves. It born in a dense forest on a low hillside, the country of origin is South Asia. For centuries, southern India and southern Thailand and Thailand have been planted in large quantities as fruit-type herbs. Garcinia Cambogia can lose weight. Bio-health products extracted from the Garcinia Cambogia fruit are popular all over the world.
Chemical structure: HO-CH2-(CH2)6-CH = CH-COOH(C10H18O3)
Main ingredients: glucose, inulin, aloe powder, starch.
Increase fat consumption: The fast-acting fat burning component HCA can quickly activate adrenaline to increase fat consumption and decompose and burn a lot of fat.
Reduce fat absorption: Plant cellulose makes the stomach saturated, which reduces the body's intake of food, thereby reducing the accumulation of fat due to excessive fat intake.
Accelerate fat breakdown: Malic acid promotes the activity of mitochondrial lipolytic enzymes, rapidly decomposing fat accumulated in the waist and abdomen, and reducing waist circumference.
1. Garcinia Cambogia contains a large amount of HCA, this ingredient can inhibit the synthesis of adults to against the synthesize sputum.
2. The structure of Garcinia Cambogia is similar to citric acid, which inhibits the activity of the enzyme ATP-citrate lyase and hinders the conversion of sugar into a redundant aunt in the body.
3. Garcinia Cambogia can promote abnormal burning in the body and convert excess energy into glyceose that is easy to consume.
4. Garcinia Cambogia can regulate the micro-metabolism in the human body, and convert the nutrients that are excessively metabolized and consumed by the body into the form of glycogen, which is stored inside the muscles and the liver.
5. Garcinia Cambogia can increase the ability of the liver and muscle to store glycogen, reducing the amount of adult production.
6. Garcinia Cambogia has heat-producing ability to burn adults and stimulate the body's function, which will be unfortunately released.
7. Studies have confirmed that HCA can reduce the unfortunate formation by more than 40% within 8 to 12 hours after a meal.
WHY DOES Garcinia Cambogia CAN LOSS WEIGHT?
Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit tree that is born in tropical rainforest areas such as India and Sri Lanka. The fruit is as large as orange. Garcinia Cambogia has been regarded as a curry seasoning and folk medicine since ancient times.
Garcinia Cambogia is attracting attention because of its anti-obesity effect.
Humans began to study it decades ago, and the active ingredients and structure have gradually become clear, and are now being used as diet foods. The main active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid on the peel, and the main role of hydroxycitric acid is to hinder the synthesis of impurities. When people ingest sugar, they are broken down into glucose, transported into the muscles and converted into transformation. However, if the amount of transferred intake is greater than the amount consumed, excess glucose is converted to an adult. And stored, this is the reason for obesity. If the garcinia fruit is ingested before the meal, it can be converted into unfortunate by glucose, and it can be converted into hepatic sugar which is more easily utilized as a transformation, thereby preventing obesity.
In addition, Garcinia Cambogia can also stimulate the center of satiety, people are not easy to have an empty stomach, the amount of food will naturally decrease; and the Garcinia Cambogia has no other side effects, it is not easy to rebound after losing weight.Garcinia Cambogia is the most popular diet food in the United States, and it is also very popular in Japan.
If you want our products, please contact us:[email protected]