Luteolin powder is widely distributed in nature, because it was originally isolated from the leaves, stems and branches of the luteolin (Resedaceae) luteolin (Resedaceae) luteolin (Resedaodorata L.), and later it was found to be The form of glycosides exists in a variety of plants, such as whole-leaf green orchid, pepper, wild chrysanthemum, honeysuckle, and perilla in high content. It has antitussive and expectorant effects.
Studies suggest that the anti-inflammatory activity of luteolin powder is related to the inhibition of the production of nitric oxide (NO) and other inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) and interleukin-6 (IL-6), and inhibition of protein Tyrosine phosphorylation is related to gene expression mediated by nuclear transcription factor KB (NF-KB).
Luteolin mainly inhibits tumor cell growth factors or alters kinase activity to resist the infiltration of cancer cells by changing cell signaling pathways. It can also inhibit tumor cell growth by blocking cell cycle and other methods. Relevant studies have shown that: Luteolin can selectively inhibit the activity of synthase, thereby affecting the growth and apoptosis of anti-tumor cells; Luteolin can also reduce the incidence of colon cancer caused by dimethylhydrazine and regulate lipid peroxidation. , Anti-oxidation, anti-proliferation; Luteolin can inhibit the invasion and motility of ovarian cancer cells HO8910PM, and inhibit the secretion of matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9).
Luteolin powder can inhibit the release of allergic transmitters produced by human mast cells, histamine, leukotrienes, prostaglandin D2, and monocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor. Its principle of action may be related to the inhibition of Ca2+ influx and protein kinase C(PKC) translocation activation is related.
4. Anti-inflammatory demyelinating diseases
Luteolin can protect oligodendrocytes against oxidative damage induced by hydrogen peroxide in vitro, effectively inhibit the phagocytosis of myelin by macrophages, reduce the production of cellular reactive oxygen species, and reduce the expression of iNOS protein.
Luteolin can reduce the degree of liver fibrosis, reduce the content of hydroxyproline (HYP) and malondialdehyde (MDA) in liver tissue, and can also inhibit the proliferation and collagen synthesis of hepatic stellate cells (HSC). It can also improve the pulmonary fibrotic tissue changes caused by bleomycin, reduce the lung mass index, reduce the increase of MDA and HYP, and inhibit the expression of transforming growth factor-β1 (TGF-β1) mRNA, thereby inhibiting human The proliferation of embryonic lung fibroblasts promotes their apoptosis.
6. Lower uric acid (high anti-uric acid)
Luteolin, as a natural flavonoid compound, can effectively inhibit the activity of xanthine oxidase and thus inhibit the production of uric acid. In addition, related experiments have shown that when the dosage is 100mg.kg-1, luteolin can significantly promote The role of uric acid excretion.
7. Anti-fertility and hormone effects
Luteolin has significant anti-implantation activity. After taking the uterus, the weight, diameter, endometrial thickness and the height of its epithelial cells can be significantly increased. When used alone, it has a similar effect to estrogen and combines with ethinyl estradiol. When used, it shows that it can show the effect of anti-estrogen.
8. The effect on blood vessels
Luteolin can inhibit rabbit corneal angiogenesis in vivo; inhibit tumor growth and angiogenesis; in vitro can inhibit the survival and proliferation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs). It also has a significant effect on inhibiting the proliferation and DNA synthesis of vascular smooth muscle cells induced by platelet-derived growth factor-BB (PDGF-BB). It can reduce the tension and vasoconstriction of phenylephrine pre-constricted blood vessels, and has the effect of arterial relaxation. Its mechanism of action is to directly inhibit voltage-dependent calcium channels, receptor-operated calcium channels, intracellular calcium release, and activate potassium channels related.
Luteolin can also inhibit a variety of bacteria and viruses, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, herpes simplex virus, polio virus, Coxsackie B3 virus and so on. It can also inhibit the activity of HIV-1 integrase of HIV, so as to achieve a potential anti-HIV effect.
1. Luteolin can be used in the food field. In food, luteolin is often used as a food additive.
2. It can also be used in the field of health care products to maximize the effect of luteolin in expanding blood vessels.
3. It can also be used in the field of cosmetics to achieve the effect of anti-oxidation and enhancing free radicals
1. Treatment of medicinal materials: First, wash the medicinal materials rich in luteolin, then dry, pulverize into coarse powder for later use.
2. Extraction and purification: Add medicinal powder to organic solvents such as methanol, ethanol, acetone, and perform reflux extraction. After the extract is concentrated under reduced pressure, it is extracted and degreasing with solvents such as petroleum ether and cyclohexane. The water phase is too weakly polar macroporous The adsorption resin is then washed with water until the effluent is colorless, and then eluted with 95% ethanol as the eluent. The elution is concentrated under reduced pressure, dried under vacuum, and recrystallized to obtain the pure luteolin.
Hot Tags: Luteolin powder, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, cheap, price, customized, buy, bulk, high quality, in stock