Artemisinin was originally developed in 1972 in China (Chines Institute of material medicine) from the plant Artemisia annua L (sweet wormwood), a sesquiterpene lactone (emperical formula C15 H22 O5. Artemisinin is the active ingredient in Qinghao, a Chinese herbal tea that have been used for 150 years to treat malariaand haemorrhoids. It grows in the wild in China and now has been found to grow in other parts of the world too, though the species may vary a bit. Locally, it is prepared as an infusion of the dried leaves.
1. Product name: Artemisinin P.E
2. Active ingredient: Artemisinin
3. Botanical source: Arrtemisnin Ananua L
4. Biogenic origin: Shanxi Yunnan or Hebei China.
5. CAS NO.: 63968-64-9
6. Specification: 98%, 99% Artemisinin
7. Molecular formula: C15H22O5
8. Molecular Weight: 282.33
9. Characters: White crystalline powder
10. Solubility: Very soluble in chloroform,ethyacetate, benzeneand acetone.
Artemisinin is the main active ingredient in Sweet Wormwood Arteannuin Extract Powder. It is a chemical component extracted from the stems and leaves of Artemisia annua L. and is a natural product. Artemisia annua is very common in our usual lives. Artemisinin has the characteristics of quick-acting and low-toxicity, and has been called by the World Health Organization as "the only effective malaria treatment drug in the world".
(1) Antimalarial Artemisinin is the most popular antimalarial drug after acetaminophen, chloroquine and borquer. Especially for cerebral malaria and chloroquine malaria, artemisinin has the characteristics of quick action and low toxicity.
(2) Anti-tumor: The anti-tumor effect of artemisin is gradually discovered. Artemisinin can cause apoptosis of various cancer cells such as breast cancer cells, liver cancer cells, and cervical cancer cells, and has a significant inhibitory effect on the growth of cancer cells.
(3) The antifungal effect of artemisinin, the research confirmed that the slag powder and decoction of artemisinin have strong antibacterial activity against Bacillus anthracis, Staphylococcus epidermidis, catarrhalis and diphtheria bacillus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella, etc. also have a certain antibacterial effect.
(4) Immunomodulatory effects: Sweet Wormwood Arteannuin Extract Powder can be used for the treatment of lupus erythematosus.
(1) A small number of patients have mild nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
(2) Individual patients may have transient transaminase elevation and mild rash.
(3) Local pain and induration can occur when the intramuscular injection site is shallow.
(4) Excessive red blood cell reduction and peripheral reticulocyte disappearance may occur.
(5) Embryo toxicity, pregnant women with caution.
1. Arteannuin extract Powder has the effect on antibacterial, artemisinin has anti-influenza virus effect;
2. Arteannuin extract Powder is used for anti-parasite, artemisinin play the role of anti-schistosomiasis;
3. Arteannuin extract Powder can be used for antimalarial; It is widely used in Pharmaceuticals.
Hot Tags: sweet wormwood arteannuin extract powder, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, cheap, price, customized, buy, bulk, high quality, in stock