Lutein is a natural substance widely found in vegetables, flowers, fruits and other plants. It belongs to the "carrot-like" group of substances. It is known that there are more than 600 carotenoids in nature, of which only about 20 are present in In human blood and tissue. The carotenoids found in the human body mainly include α-carotene, β-carrot, cryptoxanthin, lutein, lycopene and n-flavin. Medical experiments have shown that natural lutein contained in plants is an excellent antioxidant. Adding a certain amount of lutein to food can prevent cell aging and body organ aging, and also prevent senile ocular retinal macular degeneration. Caused by decreased vision and blindness, through a series of medical studies, carotenoids have been suggested as a cancer preventive, life extension, ulcer-resistant preparation, heart attack and coronary artery disease. At the same time, lutein can also be used as a feed additive for the coloration of poultry meat and eggs, and has also been used as a coloring and nutrient health supplement in the food industry.
Marigold flower belongs to compositae family and tagetes erecta. It is an annual herb and widely planted in Heilungkiang, Jilin, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Yunnan , etc.The marigold we used comes from Yunnan province. Based on the local situation of special soil environment and lighting condition , the local marigold have characteristics like growing fast,long flowering period ,high productive capacity and adequate quality.Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and reduction of cost can be guaranteed.
Lutein is one kind of mixed carotenoid including zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin. It is natural colorant, pigment, and antioxidant with stable, safe and reliable effect.
Marigold Flower Soft Extract
Bag and Drum
(1) The main pigment components of the retina: Lutein and zeaxanthin constitute the main components of marigold flower soft extract, and are also the main pigments in the macular area of the human eye. Human eyes contain high amounts of lutein, which is not made by the human body and must be supplemented by the intake of lutein. If this element is absent, the eye will be blind;
(2) Protect the eyes from light damage, delay the aging of the eyes and prevent the lesions: UV rays and blue light entering the eyes in the sun will produce a lot of free radicals, leading to cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer. Ultraviolet light can generally be filtered by the cornea and lens, but blue light can penetrate the eyeball directly to the retina and the macula. The lutein in the macula can filter out the blue light and avoid the damage of the blue light to the eye. The outer layer of fat in the macula is particularly susceptible to oxidation by sunlight, so this area is highly susceptible to degradation;
(3) Anti-oxidation, which helps prevent cardiovascular cirrhosis, coronary heart disease and tumor diseases caused by aging of the body;
(4) Protecting vision: Lutein acts as an antioxidant and photoprotective agent to promote the regeneration of rhodopsin in retinal cells, prevent severe myopia and retinal detachment, and improve vision and vision. Particularly suitable for students, drivers and other people to eat;
(5) Relieve the symptoms of visual fatigue: blurred vision, dry eyes, eye swelling, eye pain, photophobia, etc.;
(6) Improve the pigment density of the macula, protect the macula, and promote the development of the macula;
(7) prevention of macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa;
(8) Reduce the production of drusen and prevent the occurrence of AMD.
Marigold Flower Soft Extract is widely used in the food industry and chemical industry such as food, feed, medicine, etc. It plays an important role in improving product color and is an indispensable additive in industrial and agricultural production.
Hot Tags: marigold flower soft extract, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, cheap, price, customized, buy, bulk, high quality, in stock