- Dec 28, 2018 -
Red Yeast Rice, also called red koji, red rice, fuqu, etc., for brown red to purple red rice, is aspergillus aspergillus fungus purple parasitic on japonica rice and red koji rice. Red Yeast rice can be used as medicine or edible raw materials. Red yeast rice is very good for our human body, so what is the efficacy and role of red yeast rice? What functions and effects does red yeast rice have?
- Red yeast rice has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.
- Red yeast rice has the function of invigorating spleen and digesting food which can be used for the treatment of food, abdominal pain, abdominal distension, red and white dysentery and other diseases.
- Red Yeast rice is rich in phosphorus, vitamin A, B group and it can improve malnutrition, night blindness and beriberi and other disease such as to relieve fatigue, mental malaise and insomnia and other symptoms.
- Red Yeast rice is rich in starch and plant protein, which can supplement energy consumption and maintain normal body temperature.
- Red yeast rice has the function of blood tonic. Red koji rice is rich in many nutrients, among which iron is the most abundant, so often eat red koji rice has the effect of blood tonic and anemia prevention.
Warm Tips: There are many effects and functions of red yeast rice, good for the person of tall cholesterol, hypertension, tall blood fat, the friend that likes to eat meat. But red yeast rice can not eat too much, especially people have gastrointestinal problems. In addition, red rice should be eaten while it is hot, so as not to be a little hard after it is cold.