- Jan 22, 2019 -
Kudzu root, as we all know, is a traditional Chinese medicine with high value, which has both medicinal and edible value.
Pueraria is the Pueraria lobata (Willd.), a leguminous plant. Ohwi's roots are cool, sweet and spicy.
The main component of pueraria is starch and flavonoids, including daidzein, puerarin, also protein, amino acid, iron, copper, selenium and other nutritional elements, which is a kind of nutritional tonic suitable for young and old.
- Liver Disease: puerarin can prevent hepatitis, improve liver detoxification function and repair liver damaged cell.
- Adult Male: For people who often drink and smoke, puerarin can rescue protect liver.
Hypertension: For patients of hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and migraine and other cardiovascular, puerarin can reduce lipid and blood pressure.
- Climacteric Crowd: For climacteric woman, easy to get angry, puerarin can produce fluid solution table.
- the Crowd of Face Spot: puerarin prevent black spot, whelk, liver spot
- the Female: puerarin can maintain beauty and keep young