Persimmon is native to China. It is deciduous, with broad, stiff leaves and is known as the shizi (in Chinese), It is the most widely cultivated species.Persimmon Leaf powder have been put to various medicinal and chemical uses.
Persimmon is native to China. It is deciduous, with broad, stiff leaves and is known as the shizi (in Chinese), It is the most widely cultivated species. Its fruits are sweet, and slightly tangy with a soft to occasionally fibrous texture. The ripe fruit has a high glucose content. The protein content is low, but it has a balanced protein profile, it have been put to various medicinal and chemical uses.
Persimmon Leaf Extract
10:1;20:1;50:1 Flavones 20%
ISO9001:2008 GMP Production Line
Brown yellow powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Specification of Persimmon Leaf Extract :
Diospyros kaki Thunb.
Brown Yellow powder
Flavor & Odor
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total microbacterial count
Yeast & Mold
Function of Persimmon Leaf Extract :
1. With the function of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and improving blood circulation;
2. With the function of reducing blood pressure, lipid-lowering and anti-cancer;
3. With the function of promoting body metabolism, anti-scurvy, preventing and treating bronchitis;
4. With the function of sterilization, cleaning and firming skin.
Application of Persimmon Leaf Extract :
1. Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
3. Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
4. Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on .
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 10g/one bag
Or according to customers' request.
1.By courier ,Like DHL ,UPS, FEDEX etc. Door to door and fast. 3-5days
2.By air to the air port.
3.By sea to sea port ,usually 10-30days,but is is economy.
Q1.Can I get some samples? A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments? A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders? A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ? A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime? A:About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount? A:Different quantity has different discount.