Address:Jingdu guoji,Changle east road,Baqiao Area,Xi'an, Shaanxi Province ,China.
Black Pepper Extract Black Pepper Nutrition Dietary Supplement 95% Piperine By HPLC
Black Pepper Extract Black Pepper Nutrition Dietary Supplement 95% Piperine by HPLC Black pepper is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is a small drupe five...
Black Pepper Extract Black Pepper Nutrition Dietary Supplement 95% Piperine by HPLC
Black pepper is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is a small drupe five millimetres in diameter, dark red when fully mature, containing a single seed .Black pepper is native to South India and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions.
Black Pepper Extract
Light yellow Powder
Bag and Drum
1. It has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. It has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. Piperine can be applied as pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2. Piperine can be applied as effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry.
3. Piperine can be applied as active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 10g/one bag
Or according to customers' request.
1.By courier ,Like DHL ,UPS, FEDEX etc. Door to door and fast. 3-5days
2.By air to the air port.
3.By sea to sea port ,usually 10-30days,but is is economy.
Q1.Can I get some samples? A:Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments? A:Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders? A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ? A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5:How about delivery leadtime? A:About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount? A:Different quantity has different discount.