Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract is also known as Haematococcus salina or Haematococcus algae. It is a ubiquitous green algae belonging to the group algae. Currently, Haematococcus pluvialis is recognized as the best organism for producing natural astaxanthin in nature.
Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract is also known as Haematococcus salina or Haematococcus algae. It is a ubiquitous green algae belonging to the group algae. Currently, Haematococcus pluvialis is recognized as the best organism for producing natural astaxanthin in nature. After extracting the Haematococcus pluvialis algae powder by biotechnology, an extract of Haematococcus pluvialis, an astaxanthin extract, is obtained.
Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract
Red fine powder
Bag and Drum
1. Haematococcus pluvialis can significantly increase high-density lipoprotein and lower low-density lipoprotein, have certain anti-oxidation function, prevent lipid deposition in blood vessels, thus avoiding the occurrence of arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-aging, the aging of the human body, mainly due to the oxidation caused by free radicals, and the natural astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis can cross the outer wall of human cells and directly remove oxygen free radicals from the cells. Enhance cell regeneration, protect cell and DNA health, reduce aging cell accumulation, and delay aging.
3. To protect eye health, the eye is the organ most vulnerable to oxidative attack. Mild eye damage usually manifests as eye fatigue and decreased vision. In severe cases, it can cause such as blindness, glaucoma, cataract, presbyopia, retinopathy and macular degeneration. . Haematococcus pluvialis extract can cross the "blood-retinal barrier", repair the oxidative damage of the eye, and reach any part of the eye, quickly improving the learning, work, prevention of eye diseases.
4. The key to protecting the skin and beautifying the skin is to make the skin cells work normally. Haematococcus pluvialis extract penetrates into every skin cell, rebuilds collagen and protein matrix, reshapes skin elasticity; resists ultraviolet radiation in all directions, inhibits melanin production, prevents dermatitis and skin cancer; strengthens skin "insulation barrier" It fully maintains the moisture of the skin, thereby providing anti-wrinkle, sunscreen, moisturizing and whitening effects.
5. Maintaining cardiovascular health, oxidation of low-density protein (LDL) in the blood, is an important cause of hypertension such as arteriosclerosis, and the intake of large amounts of egg sterol in modern diets increases this risk. Haematococcus pluvialis can prevent LDL from being oxidized, increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), reduce the formation of plaque deposits, restore blood vessel elasticity, improve blood flow, and thus reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart attack.
Due to its strong antioxidant properties, almost the world's first-line cosmetics brands have added Haematococcus pluvialis extract as a super antioxidant ingredient, including Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, and especially Japanese brands. Haematococcus extract moisturizer, anti-wrinkle eye cream, mask, lipstick, etc.
Health care products
Global health products companies have also launched more than 200 health foods containing Haematococcus pluvialis extract, such as soft, hard capsules and oral liquids. Especially in the most popular health products in the United States, Haematococcus pluvialis extract has become the most popular health product in the United States. Southeast Asia, including South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Singapore, is deeply affected.
The extract of Haematococcus pluvialis is bright red with strong pigment deposition ability. As a functional pigment, fish and birds absorb and accumulate the extract of Haematococcus pluvialis more than other carotenoids. The yellowing, lutein and zeaxanthin are much more effective.
Haematococcus pluvialis extract is mainly used in the feed industry and can be used as a feed additive for abalone, squid, squid, rainbow trout, scorpion, crustacean and ornamental fish and various poultry and pigs. Its main functions are:
The ability to resist oxidation and eliminate free radicals is stronger than that of beta carotenoids, which can promote the production of antibodies and enhance the immune function of animals.
In many years of research, veterinary experts at MAG in the United Kingdom have pointed out that the addition of 15 mg/H. pluvialis extract in red and brown-red canines can improve the color of the hair and enhance its ornamental value.
Hot Tags: haematococcus pluvialis extract, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, cheap, price, customized, buy, bulk, high quality, in stock