Cosmetic Raw Material

Cosmetics are compounded mixtures of various raw materials that have been rationally formulated. Cosmetics come in a wide variety of raw materials and properties. According to the raw material properties and uses of cosmetics, it can be roughly divided into two major categories: matrix materials and auxiliary materials. The former is a kind of main raw material of cosmetics, and it occupies a large proportion in the cosmetic formula, and is a substance that plays a main function in cosmetics. The latter acts on the formation, stabilization or imparting of colour, aroma and other properties of the cosmetic, which are not very useful in cosmetic formulations but are extremely important. Cosmetics are chemical mixtures that are processed by natural, synthetic or extracted various substances as raw materials and processed by heating, stirring and emulsification.
The main raw materials for cosmetics are usually divided into general matrix materials and natural additives.
Cosmetic ingredients include:
The oily raw material is the most widely used raw material for cosmetics. It plays a role in protecting, moisturizing and softening the skin in skin care products, and plays a role in shaping and hairdressing in hair products.
Surfactant, which can reduce the surface tension of water, has the functions of decontamination, wetting, dispersing, foaming, emulsifying, thickening, etc. It is known as industrial monosodium glutamate; moisturizing agent is an essential raw material for cream cosmetics. Its function is to prevent the dry body from cracking and keep the skin moisture; preservatives and antioxidants, inhibit the growth of microorganisms during the shelf life of cosmetics and during the use of consumers; spices, increase the fragrance of cosmetics and increase the value of products.
As one of the manufacturers and suppliers with its own factories and cheap products, PRIUS is one of the best choices for your purchase of Cosmetic Raw Material and you must not miss it. Here you can wholesale health and safety products in bulk.
  • gotu kola extract asiaticoside powder

    gotu kola extract asiaticoside powder

    Product Name: Gotu Kola Extract Latin Name: Centella Asiatica(L.) Urban Product Specification: 10%- 80% Total Triterpenoid glycosides Madecassoside 90%-95% Asiaticoside(s) 5%-95% Product...

    Read More
  • Morning Glory Extract

    Morning Glory Extract

    Product Name: Mullein Leaf Extract Used Part: leaf Appearane: brown Powder

    Read More
  • Cinnamon Bark Oil

    Cinnamon Bark Oil

    Product Name:Cinnamon Oil
    Larin Name:ground cinnamon L
    Appearance: Light yellow liquid
    Particle Size: 100%Pass 80 mesh
    Use Part:Bark
    Active Ingredients:...

    Read More
  • Seawater Pearl Powder

    Seawater Pearl Powder

    Hippocampus extract
    Specification : 10: 1 20: 1 50: 1 100: 1
    Appearance traits: brown powder
    Screen aperture: 80 mesh-120 mesh
    Size: 100% through 80 mesh

    Read More
  • Neem Oil

    Neem Oil

    Organic Neem Seed Oil factory supply neem oil What is Neem seed oil? Neem oil, also called neem seed oil or neem tree oil, is the oil pressed from the seed kernels of the neem tree. Neem is a...

    Read More
  • Moringa Leaf Powder

    Moringa Leaf Powder

    1.Product Name: Moringa Leaf Powder
    2.Plant source: The Moringa Leaf
    3.Part used: LEAF
    4.Appearance :green powder

    Read More
  • Moringa Seed Oil

    Moringa Seed Oil

    1.Product Name: Moringa oil
    2.Plant source The Moringa Leaf
    3.Part used: leaf, seed

    Read More
  • Ginger root oil

    Ginger root oil

    1.Product Name: Ginger oil
    2.Plant source: The Ginger root
    3.Part used: root
    4.Appearance :light yellow oil

    Read More
  • Clove leaf oil

    Clove leaf oil

    1.Product name: Clove oil
    2.Plant source: The Clove stem
    3.Part used: stem
    4.Appearance :light yellow oil

    Read More
  • Refined Cocoa Butter

    Refined Cocoa Butter

    1.Product Name:cocoa butter
    2.Plant source is cocoa butter
    3.Part used:fruit
    4.Appearance:yellow cream
    5.Active Ingredients Rutin 60%, Flavone 60% by HPLC 6.Ratio Extract...

    Read More
  • Mango Seed Butter

    Mango Seed Butter

    1.Product Name:Mango butter
    2.Plant source is mango
    3.Part used:fruit
    4.Appearance:yellow cream

    Read More
  • Apple Polyphenols

    Apple Polyphenols

    1.Product Name:Apple polyphenols
    2.Plant source is apple
    3.Part used:fruit
    4.Appearance:brown powder

    Read More